Ms. Lasch has a broad background in commercial and corporate real estate transactions including purchase/sale transactions, reciprocal easement agreements and development agreements, leasing, multi-layered financing, tax credit transactions and public incentives. She was a member of the first class of Board Certified Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law Specialists in the State of Ohio. Ms. Lasch also has extensive experience documenting loan transactions and assisting developers and corporate real estate clients to maximize the potential of environmentally stressed properties.
In January 2011, Ms. Lasch joined the faculty of Cleveland-Marshall College of Law as an Adjunct Professor where she teaches an advanced course in real estate law.
Ms. Lasch has been named as an Ohio Super Lawyer by Cincinnati Magazine.
Ms. Lasch is a member of the Cleveland Metropolitan (Co-Chair Real Estate Institute 2008-2009, former Chair Environmental Section/member Real Estate Section) Ohio (member Environmental Section) and American (member Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section/member Environment, Energy and Resources Section) Bar Associations.
Ms. Lasch was the 2004 President of CREW Cleveland (Commercial Real Estate Women). She also served as a Co-Chair of the Program Committee of ULI Cleveland (Urban Land Institute) from 2007-2011.
Ms. Lasch received her B.A. degree from Miami University in 1981 and earned her J.D. from Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, where she graduated in 1988 cum laude with honors.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association (Executive Committee Member, former Chair Environmental Section/member Real Estate Section)
- Ohio Bar Association (member Environmental Section)
- American Bar Association (member Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section/member Environment, Energy and Resources Section)
- Property Acquisition/Sale Agreements
- Industrial Leasing
- Brownfield Acquisitions/Funding
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Lending
- Retail Leasing (Owner’s Representative)
- Real Estate Financing
- Reciprocal Easement Agreements
- Condominium Documentation
- Homeowner Association Documentation
- Closing Opinions
- Corporate Formation Documentation
- Urban Redevelopment
- HUD Financing
- Ohio, 1988
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio, 1988
Honors/Awars: Cum Laude; Editor, The Cleveland State Law Review; American Jurisprudence Awards in Contracts, Criminal Law, Civil Procedure, Corporations; William C. Connell Award; William K Gardner Award
- Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, 1981 B.A.
- OSBA Certified Specialist in Business, Commercial and Industrial Real Property Law
Honors and Awards
- Ohio Super Lawyer, Cincinnati Magazine, 2008 2010
AV® Preeminent™ Martindale-Hubbell, 2008 - 2010